Meet Dr. Erica
Dr. Erica Oberg ND, MPH is proud to offer a selection of concierge natural medicine, regenerative medicine, and anti-aging therapy treatments to help each and every one of her patients reach their full health potential. Her approach to health and medicine combines the accuracy and precision of science with the wisdom of nature and our bodies. She is passionate about helping people experience a higher level of health and vitality. As such, VitaLab focuses on preventing, reversing, and taming chronic disease, neuro-regeneration, and anti-aging. Dr. Oberg specializes in nutrition & lifestyle, IV micronutrient therapy, vitamin injections, identifying the underlying causes of disease using advanced testing, and more.
Her philosophy is “Health is a state of vibrant vitality, abundant energy, and positive affect. It can be cultivated, enhanced, and experienced by everyone.”
Dr. Oberg has brought the following areas of expertise to VitaLab, including:
- Brain health
- Regenerative therapies
- Concierge natural medicine
- Bio-identical hormone replacement & rebalancing
- Nutrition & intravenous nutrition
- Food sensitivities
- Cognitive enhancement
- Functional medicine
- Chronic disease management & reversal
- Root cause medicine
- Holistic health and wellness
With more than 20 years of experience practicing integrative and natural medicine, Dr. Oberg has held leadership positions in medical schools, NIH research, public health, and clinical practice. She received her doctorate in naturopathic medicine in 2003 from Bastyr University, where she also did her residency. She was awarded a prestigious NIH fellowship at the University of Washington where she conducted and published research on health behavior change, nutraceuticals, and health system innovation in pursuit of shifting the focus from disease treatment to health creation.
Some highlights of Dr. Oberg’s experience include:
- Medical Director at Bastyr University – California.
- 6 years at Pacific Pearl, an internationally recognized integrative medicine center focused on cardiology.
- Starting a grant-supported natural medicine community clinic for seniors in Edmonds, WA which continues to thrive and serve the community over a decade later.
- Publishing over 30 peer-reviewed research papers on topics including Echinacea and vitamin D, diabetes, nutrigenomics, integrative nutrition, and the meaning of health & wellness.
- Leading international health retreats in Italy, Mexico, Canada, St. Vincent, and the British Virgin Islands.
- 10 years of primary care and integrative endocrinology on a hospital campus in Seattle, WA.
Individuals living with conditions such as fatigue, autoimmune conditions, and cognitive decline often ask Dr. Oberg why other doctors didn’t do a deep dive into their health. She believes that patients know their bodies well and bring as much information to the conversation as doctors. Because of this, she practices a team-based approach to health and healing. Plus, with her cutting-edge transformation programs to target brain health, hormone balance, and fat loss, Dr. Oberg can help you look and feel your absolute best.
When she is not assisting her patients in their healing journey, Dr. Oberg loves to spend her time racing sailboats, eating well and staying active, playing with her dog, and surrounding herself with inspirational people who make her laugh.